We are looking for an Account Executive to expand customer base. This is an entry-level position.
- In charge of completion of invitation printing projects with overseas clients using company’s project management tools. Tasks include, but not limited to, taking on orders, coordinating with in-house design and operation teams, customer care, and quality assurance of final products before shipping.
- Manage customer's satisfaction, including retention, trouble shooting, and database update.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- English proficiency: intermediate in reading and writing ( preferred equivalent IELTS 6.5 or B2)
- Effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented and honest
- Available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm during two-month training period. Once passed training, work hours can be flexible.
*Nice to have*
- Interest in handicraft works
- Work experience: 1-2 years
*Benefits & perks*
- Bonus: 13th month
- Vacation policy: accordance to the Vietnamese labor law
- Quiet and cosy boutique office in Tan Binh District
- Training opportunities with sales and operations managers
- Flexible work hours after probation
If interested, please send your resumé and a short introduction in English to Ms. Katie Uong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: "Apply for Account Executive position"